Saturday, 23 June 2012

Fixing the logins and playing with app development

Well, it seems that I made a bit of a mistake when I set up the login cookie system on my Rooms Booking site. Whenever you switched computers and tried to log in, it was creating a strange limbo state where you were logged in, but couldn't do anything. Confusing. Anyway, I think it's fixed now. If you move computers, you will have to log in again. Solved.

I have also been working on an Android app to access the database. I'm not sure if anyone would use it, but really it's just an exercise for me to learn how to create a data-linked app. Screen-shots will appear as they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment